Missouri TABE Placement Test Locations By City

On Site Class

In order to use the MOLearns program, you will need to go to a local Adult Education and Literacy class to take a placement test (called a TABE). To find a class location in your area, contact the local program closest to your home. Information regarding onsite class locations can be found on the DESE (Department of Secondary and Elementary Education) website.

If distance learning is not an option for you the DESE website will also be able to give you information about a local Adult Education class in your area. Click the link below for information regarding local Adult Education programs in your area.

DESE Website